It’s one thing to come across some mold growing on your favorite cheese in the fridge. You simply toss it and not think about it again, or, if you are living on the wild side, you could rip off the moldy part, trash it, and enjoy a quick snack on what’s left! Funny thing is though, you can’t treat mold found in your basement quite the same way. Nope, for that kind of mold, there’s Guardian Mold Prevent, home to a host of mold professionals ready to provide you with certified mold inspection services and full service mold testing.

Mold can grow in your home on any organic substance where oxygen and moisture are present. These conditions can make places in your home, like your bathroom and basement, essentially a grand buffet for mold. The trick is identifying what is feeding your mold. This is the first step for a certified mold professional in their quest to eradicate your mold situation. A personal interview with property occupants begins the quest, which is then followed by a certified mold inspection. Areas of common concern are checked out first, such as sump pump closets and areas around plumbing fixtures. Possible water intrusion points and any ventilation issues are also inspected.

Once the source is located, the professional then begins the next part of his quest, identifying the type of mold that is present. This is done through full service mold testing, including collecting bulk samples, air samples, and surface lift testing samples. The samples are sent to an independent laboratory for analysis and findings typically are reported within 3 to 7 days.

Our certified mold professionals quest will wrap up by providing you with a detailed written report containing the findings of the mold inspection and the results of your mold testing. Also included will be a comprehensive mold remediation plan designed for your specific needs and a host of long-term mold prevention recommendations.

Even if you like to live on the wild side, we all know that treating mold on your property isn’t quite as easy as tossing off a moldy bite of cheese, but, it can be simple and stress free with the help of the certified mold professionals in Frankfort IL here at Guardian Mold Prevent. Contact us today!