“I had water damage in my bathroom due to a leaky roof.  There was some black mold and a musty smell.  We had headaches and sore throats even though we kept the bathroom closed off.  I called Guardian and received a prompt in-home consultation.  A contract was submitted and I thought the cost was quite reasonable.  Upon acceptance of the contract the work was promptly done.  There was no mess left behind and the contractors were all very courteous.  We are mold free and the chronic headaches and sore throats are gone. Thank you Guardian!”

Ann L.  Tinley Park, IL